Changelog for version 0.6.11Oct 23, 2011
- Projects can be sorted in the 10,000 foot view.
- Selected actions can be dragged to the projects in the 10,000 foot view .
- The integration with Evernote now will work independently of having zendone app running. e.g You can create an action by mail and have its due date set in calendar without opening zendone.
- zendone includes its current version in the footer (right margin). You can open this changelog from there.
- If the user had an Evernote notebook named “archive” with a case different to “Archive” the integration with Evernote couldn’t be completed.
- The 10,000 foot view and the projects list could have an inconsistent order.
- If the same user synchronized with different Evernote or Google Calendar accounts there could be inconsistencies.
- An action could be recreated if it was deleted during Google Calendar initial synchronization
- When creating actions using the Evernote syntax the user’s time zone wasn’t being considered.
- The date selection control in the process dialog was showing dates in wrong positions in Firefox.
- When creating actions from Evernote, and there were empty spaces before the first dot, the action wasn’t being archived properly.