Changelog for version 0.7.0Dec 31, 2011
- This is a major release where many components of zendone have been completely rewritten.
- The client doesn’t depend on the server to work. This means everything will feel much faster
- New progress bar indicating the loading status when starting zendone
- zendone will work if the internet connection is interrupted (partial offline support)
- Time can be edited in the dates dialog
- Recurring actions can be edited in the dates dialog
- Recurring actions are displayed with a recurring symbol
- Timezone is now the configured in the operating system running the browser. It can still be configured in the preferences panel for the scenarios that are solved in the server (such as setting a due date using the Evernote syntax).
- When the day changes zendone components are updated automatically. No need to refresh zendone when the day changes.
- The selection system in the Review and Organize panel is continuous: when you hit a module boundary, selection will be moved to the next/previous module.
- Filtering by contexts will now hide empty projects.
- When you delete an action, the selection is automatically placed in the next action.
- ALT-R will rename projects
- ENTER will add a new action below the selected one in the Review and Organize panel
- CTRL+ENTER will add a new action when pressed while editing an action in the Review and Organize panel (useful for adding a bunch of actions to a project).
- New API and syncing system. The iPhone app and the Web app now use the same mechanisms for speaking to zendone’s servers.
- Drag and drop and selection system will perform much better now.
- Important performance improvements for users with many actions.
- The web app load time has been seriously reduced.
- Proper scrolling when drag and dropping elements.
- All the elements are synced in the web app dynamically. No need to reload zendone when a new element is added externally.
- Action editors will keep the keyboard focus when closed.